Fancy staying in a home where the living room is huge? Within a mature neighbourhood with a Kuala Lumpur postcode? Trinity Group held a press event last week for the launching of Trinity Pentamont in Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur. The highlight of the event was sumo wrestling in the middle of the unit! Nope, not getting some big-sized Malaysians to play the sumo part but real sumos flown in from Japan. These two Sumo wrestlers battled it out in the first-ever launch of Trinity Pentamont, which is also the first in Malaysia! It was the first time in my lifetime to see Sumo wrestlers live in person to stand less than 5cm in front of me! I need not have to buy a VIP ringside seat and the flight ticket to Japan. Video as below:
The family-sized homes, each designed for penthouse living, are so spacious and flexible that even a Sumo wrestling match could be held in its living room! The units have a layout of 4+1 bedroom, 4 bathrooms and 5+1 bedroom, 5 bathrooms. Units are sized from 2,057 square feet onwards. The show unit where the wrestling was held in Type C3 (5+1 bedroom. 5 bathrooms) We did not have to cramped ourselves into a corner. The living room accommodated that sumo wrestling match as well as another 50 people comprising of management staff, business associates and media.
Everyone was very excited to witness the live Sumo wrestling and used their handphones and cameras throughout the match by everyone. There were a total of 3 wrestling games and although it only lasted for 5 minutes, it was really an unforgettable experience for everyone I believe.
More details about the Two DUALs in Trinity Pentamont:
- Dual key concept – the owner can rent out a room in the future when there is an extra room and this will not affect the privacy of the owner.
- Dual entry and exit access via Jalan Kiara 5 & Jalan Kiara 3 – access to PLUS highway, Sprint highway and Jalan Duta-Sungai Buloh highway.
There are three BIGs in Trinity Pentamont:
- BIG on value – prices starting at RM640 per square foot.
- BIG on facilities – Klang Valley’s first adventure-themed facilities
- BIG on space – unit sizes are much larger than other developments in vicinity.