Come Join Us!
Trinity Group Sdn Bhd is an evolving and dynamic company whose core business is in property development and investment.
As an integrated boutique developer, Trinity Group prides itself on a reputable track record committed to delivering up-to-date, high-value offerings that meet the needs of its customers.
Our mission, as an award-winning real estate development company, is to develop and deliver unique and integrated living, working and recreational environments and to be recognized as a responsible corporate citizen and a preferred employer of choice.
In line with our expansion program, we are looking for talents who have what it takes to make a difference. If you are up for the challenge to thrive in a young and dynamic organization, you may be the one we’re looking for!
Manager – Business Development
Manager – Business Development
- To plan, implement and overlook the project development undertaken by the company on pre-development stage.
- To recommend consultant including architect, civil & structural engineer, mechanical and electrical engineer, quantity surveyor, traffic consultant, landscape architect, land surveyor, valuer and any others consultant together with Project Development Department.
- To track and monitor the progress of planning schedule for successful and implementation on time.
- To carry out the market study inclusive of gathering and preparation of information such as location plan, site plan, proposed composition, indicative market value, land details, site conditions, SWOT analysis and market situations & competitors analysis.
- To assist Account Department in Term Loan and Bridging Loan application inclusive of preparation of financial report, to furnish project information, feasibility study, land indicative market value, proposed development, etc.
- To conduct study and prepare Joint Venture proposal to potential Joint Venture partner consist of the introduction of the site in terms of location, accessibility, potentiality, proposed layout, feasibility study, target market, JV model, etc.
- Involve in land acquisition such as liaison with vendor and coordination on agreement includes but not limited to Sales & Purchase Agreement, Joint Venture Agreement, Power Of Attorney and Shareholder Agreement.
- To update data and summary of company land bank.
- Liaise with marketing and project development on preparation of design brief.
- To coordinate and follow up with authorities and consultants in regards to design, engineering, construction, strata title application, approval and operations matter.
- To attend to all the authorities’ site visits.
- Setting business development team and delegating duties and responsibilities to team members for the effective running of the project.
- To prepare project budget and cash flow projection to determine the feasibility of a project.
- To study and comments on the plans in regards of technical aspect, innovative elements, compliance to authority requirement & by-laws and project budget.
- To monitor pre-development progress including design sign-off, plan submission and approval through tracking of actual progress against the targeted progress, and derive catch-up strategy if delay occurred.
- Ensure the project development is carried out in compliance to the government’s rules and regulations.
- Monitoring and responsible for the performance and conduct of the subordinates and day to day operations.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Urban Studies/Town Planning or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field (Property/ Developer) is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Familiar with National Land Code. Familiar in legal matter for the property and land acquisition. Able to construct feasibility study and prepare business proposal
- Preferably Manager specialized in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Full Time position