Come Join Us!
Trinity Group Sdn Bhd is an evolving and dynamic company whose core business is in property development and investment.
As an integrated boutique developer, Trinity Group prides itself on a reputable track record committed to delivering up-to-date, high-value offerings that meet the needs of its customers.
Our mission, as an award-winning real estate development company, is to develop and deliver unique and integrated living, working and recreational environments and to be recognized as a responsible corporate citizen and a preferred employer of choice.
In line with our expansion program, we are looking for talents who have what it takes to make a difference. If you are up for the challenge to thrive in a young and dynamic organization, you may be the one we’re looking for!
- To conduct market research to identify new market opportunities and development trends.
- To implement marketing programmes in line with approved marketing plans and budget.
- Prepare marketing materials for product launches and events.
- Coordinate and organize product launches, road shows and promotional events.
- To implement the policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality management system.
- To undertake any other task that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or any equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Hands on experience in overall project management.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in Property development marketing is required.
- Willing to work on weekends / roadshows / exhibitions when is required. (claimable Meal allowance)
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Medical Claim, Insurance PA, GHS, Dental Claim, Health Screening, Staff Discount, Parking, Bonus & Increment, Company Trip
- To participate in pre-launch activities.
- To assist in preparation of sales kit, mailing list, FAQs, etc.
- Report defects of show houses / sales office to team leader.
- Prepare weekly sales report and post-mortem report.
- To achieve the sales targets set by the Management.
- To handle sales enquiries including telephone enquiries and walk-ins.
- Advise purchasers on bank loan / end-financing procedures.
- Liaise with solicitors on preparation of SPA for purchasers’ execution.
- To prospect for new customers.
- To provide after-sales customer service follow up.
- Candidate must possess at least STPM/ Cert./Diploma / Degree in any field.
- At least 1 year working experience in Agency/ Property Developer is a MUST.
- Previous working experiences with Bank is add advantages.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Able to work during weekends / roadshows / exhibitions.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, and a team player.
- Attractive Incentive Scheme will be provided.
- Possess good interpersonal, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Preferable fluent in English speaking for selling.
- Basic pay + Sales Incentives + Allowances
Free Parking, Medical, Insurance PA, GHS, Dental, Health Screening, Staff Purchase Discount, Bonus & Increment, Company Trip
- To conduct site possession meeting with the awarded main contractor and to confirm for acceptance of the site.
- To ensure the master program planed site work according to right timing and in accordance with the billing stage to purchasers.
- To monitor site progress and to ensure work done according to specifications, drawings and BQ requirements.
- To inspect job site with specification, method of installation, safety and health compliance and quality of workmanship, and issue of NCR for non-compliance of work.
- To liaise with the consultant for monthly joint valuation of work done.
- To ensure proper site safety, health and environment friendly on site.
- To monitor the performance of contractor and consultant on site and to feedback management for approval list database.
- To provide technical advice regarding site technical problem.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or Architectural.
- Minimum 8 years in high rise residential project experience is a MUST.
- Familiar and operate with Autocad.
- Must be willing to work at Mont Kiara.
- Team work and positive attitude.
- Able to lead and liaise with consultants, contractors and site workers.
Medical Claim, Insurance PA, GHS, Dental Claim, Health Screening, Staff Discount, Parking, Bonus and Increment