Come Join Us!
Trinity Group Sdn Bhd is an evolving and dynamic company whose core business is in property development and investment.
As an integrated boutique developer, Trinity Group prides itself on a reputable track record committed to delivering up-to-date, high-value offerings that meet the needs of its customers.
Our mission, as an award-winning real estate development company, is to develop and deliver unique and integrated living, working and recreational environments and to be recognized as a responsible corporate citizen and a preferred employer of choice.
In line with our expansion program, we are looking for talents who have what it takes to make a difference. If you are up for the challenge to thrive in a young and dynamic organization, you may be the one we’re looking for!
- To plan, implement and overlook the whole process of project development undertaken by the company on pre-development stage, project development stage, post-development stage and procurement procedure.
- To track and monitor the progress of construction work for successful completion on time.
- To coordinate and follow up with authorities and consultants with regards to design, engineering, construction, approval and operations matters.
- To attend to all authorities’ inspections and tests.
- To prepare project budget and cash flow projection to determine the feasibility of a project.
- To study and comment on the plans in regard of technical aspect, innovative elements and project budget.
- To coordinate with consultants for resolving technical matters.
- To liaise with consultants to the issuance of Certificate of Stage Collection (Billing to purchasers).
- To guide and motivate the project team to achieve corporate goals and ensure successful completion of projects.
- Liaise with sales and marketing in relating to sale launch of new properties, interior design for sample unit, SPA, scale models, perspective, specification and sale kits.
- Liaise with property department on handing over to purchasers and satisfactory on defect rectification.
- Attend to pre-contract tendering, negotiation progress and post contract progress payment.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in C&S / Architectural / Building or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in property development.
- Hands on experience in overall project management.
- Well versed in regulatory requirements and interaction / liaison with government authorities
- Familiar with Conquas / Qlassic quality requirements an added advantage
- Full Time position.
Medical Claim, Insurance PA, GHS, Dental Claim, Health Screening, Staff Discount, Parking, Bonus & Increment