Come Join Us!
Trinity Group Sdn Bhd is an evolving and dynamic company whose core business is in property development and investment.
As an integrated boutique developer, Trinity Group prides itself on a reputable track record committed to delivering up-to-date, high-value offerings that meet the needs of its customers.
Our mission, as an award-winning real estate development company, is to develop and deliver unique and integrated living, working and recreational environments and to be recognized as a responsible corporate citizen and a preferred employer of choice.
In line with our expansion program, we are looking for talents who have what it takes to make a difference. If you are up for the challenge to thrive in a young and dynamic organization, you may be the one we’re looking for!
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Advance Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Engineering or any equivalent study.
- At least 4 years of working experience in the property / construction is a MUST.
- Leader player, team work spirit, well communicate.
- Able to lead and liaise with architect, consultants, contractors and site workers.
- To track and monitor the progress of construction work for successful completion on time, within budget and with good workmanship.
- To coordinate and follow up with authorities and consultants with regards to design, engineering, construction, approval and operations matters.
- To identify planning approval requirements and to obtain necessary authorities’ approvals in order to kick off the projects.
- Organise and coordinate for forum discussions and effective problem solutions.
- Attend meeting.
- To coordinate with consultants for resolving technical matters and obtaining technical information and solution to complete construction details.
- To ensure effective implementation of construction works at site with compliance to authority requirements, by-laws, regulations etc.
- To monitor construction progress through tracking of actual progress against the targeted progress, and to derive catch-up strategy if delay occurred.
- To identify authorities’ requirements pertaining to issuance of CCC and coordinate with consultants for submission of drawings, documents, forms and joint inspections at site.